Toastmasters Guide is a utility app which has been developed by a Toastmaster for the fellow Toastmasters. Following are the key functionalities included in the first version of the application:
- Login and sign up using your email address
- Play any of the following roles in the meeting while using the app:
- Ah Counter
- Use the setup screen to enter speaker name and change the time intervals as per your club’s rules and requirements.
- Predefined time intervals for table topics and prepared speeches.
- Configure grace period and get a clear message for identifying disqualified speakers.
- Check history for each of the above mentioned roles.
- Add grammarian comments and use history table to identify the speakers who used word of the day.
- Tap on the grammarian’s history table to read the comments.
- Get a daily report for timer right on the home page with a count of green, yellow and red cards.
- Export all your history data in CSV format and email it to the required ID.
For the next version, I will be working on the following functionalities:
- Login via Wechat
- Get important updates about Toastmasters as Notifications
- Re-design the application to make it more user friendly.
- Add a few lines about each role to help the first time role takers.
- Allow sharing of history via WeChat.
But for doing all of this, I require help. You can help me by doing any of the following:
- Crowdfunding the expenses related to WeChat authentication.
- Using the application in your meetings and sharing feedback.
- Providing content and functionality ideas which can be added to this app.
If you would like this application development to go further and can help in any of the above mentioned ways, please extend your support by dropping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to Kushal Ashok. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Kushal Ashok collects, and the ways in which Kushal Ashok uses that personal information.
This privacy statement was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
Kushal Ashok may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the application. (including your name and email address)
- Any other information that you send to Kushal Ashok.
Using personal information
Kushal Ashok may use your personal information to:
- Enhance the application
- Personalize the application for you
- Enable your access to and use of the application services
- Send you required notifications via installed app
Where Kushal Ashok discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Kushal Ashok may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Kushal Ashok will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Kushal Ashok will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This application contains links to other websites.
Kushal Ashok is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Kushal Ashok